close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Ads and Paying Gun Writers

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GunMuse, Nov 6, 2004.

1. GunMuse

GunMuse

I hope this is a good place to post this don't want to be accused of spamming.

GunMuse.com Built a Google style Ad box. Since Google boycotts firearm retailers Sites like this one couldn't benefit from all the quality traffic they generate.

:soap: We have the ability to read the page and put a keyword up based on content same as google BUT there are just not enough advertisers to use that technology(we only have 22,000 advertisers we need hundreds of thousands). Its ready to go and when we get the industry back into "normal" web advertising things will be better for all. Which of course will mean more money for forum boards that generate traffic.

Sites with more than 1 million visitors a month we will build a custom box for.

Feel free to call me with questions.

:soap: Since content is king for us getting around the boycotts we are putting up a Writers pool that will start On January 1st. If you have an article on our site each month you will get a share of the ad dollars based on the number times a unique reader read your article. Our average reader reads 10 pages now and that benefits all kinds of new writers.

1 877 270 9423
    Email me
    gunmuse@gunmuse.com
    Donny Lairson

Or take action for yourself. We love and reward those who take action. We have a lot of work left to do and will be writing code like madmen before January's Shot Show.
    Your support and criticism’s are both welcome.