Gumman got bullets inside store....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by 3rdgen40, Feb 4, 2010.

1. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

Police: Illinois gunman got bullets inside store

February 4, 2010
    MACOMB, Ill. (AP) — Police in western Illinois say a man who opened fire with a semiautomatic weapon inside a farm supply store entered without ammunition and obtained bullets inside the store.
    njured in the shootings.
    Macomb police Chief Curt Barker says it’s unclear how 19-year-old Jonathan Labbe of Tennessee, Ill., got the ammunition inside the Farm King store. Labbe was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in the housewares section Wednesday.
    At a briefing Thursday, Barker said police have no motive in the shootings and Labbe didn’t leave behind a note explaining his actions.
    Barker says Labbe fired 23 shots, about 16 of them aimed as police as they tried to enter the business.

No one else was injured in the shootings.

Great....now the anti's will want to ban "bullets".:upeyes:

</H1>

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  2. SilverBullet_83

SilverBullet_83 NRA member

most paces I go have the ammo either behind a counter or in a locked case. this doesnt include bass pro of course

3. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Of course they do, they have failed to get our guns so the next logical step is the ammunition to feed them. Look no further than the left coast... :wow::whistling: hell Ray Charles can see that one coming.

4. vafish

vafish

The one Farm King store I was in (In Tennessee) had all their ammo available out on the shelves, but it was in the front of the store in sight of the cashiers.

Anyhow shooter was a moron for firing 23 shots and not hitting anyone. I guess playing COD4 doesn't qualify you as a sniper.