Glock Talk banner

Guilt is a mother******..

440 Views 23 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  TylerDurden
Quite possibly the worst emotion in the human range. Just thought I'd put that out there....DOne drving around for the day so now it's time for my boooooze...

drew
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Sharon, you will be missed.
26,145 Posts
yeah, it sucks. I hate when people say "the only person who can make you feel guilty is you" Bull****, the person who is laying the crap on me is making me feel that way. :miff:

:cheers:

· Banned
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Living in itself is a pretty harsh factor in the guilt cycle...

drew

· Premium Member
64,904 Posts
Guys, I asked that you all keep bad language out of thread titles, until I can fix some loopholes allowing the titles to appear to non club members, in some cases. Eric

· Banned
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric;11382273 said:
Guys, I asked that you all keep bad language out of thread titles, until I can fix some loopholes allowing the titles to appear to non club members, in some cases. Eric
sorry, must've missed that memo....i'll go edit...

eta- nvm, can' edit the title...sory...though it is showing as ***** right now :shrugs:

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Dude, you've got bigger things on your mind. I missed changing the thread title while I was PMing you.

Don't sweat it.

· Banned
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know what is pathetic? the first thing you hear when you call most any VA line is a message for the VA suicide hotline....wow.....that has got to be telling the Army something...

drew

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Damn...

Like I said man, what's done is done - can't be changed. You know you did what was asked of you and you did it well. The rest is beyond your control.

· Banned
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
..if i did it well, i wouldnt have had to go to so many funerals....:tequila:

drew

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
deadday;11382471 said:
..if i did it well, i wouldnt have had to go to so many funerals....:tequila:

drew
You know that when you go in there, not everyone comes back. Bro, like I said, I saw watched this happen to a man I love.

He struggled with the same second guessing and with the pain and pills - mortar round ****ed up his back.

Don't let yourself get swallowed up in it, the bottle will do that to you.

· Sharon, you will be missed.
26,145 Posts
Drew, I don't know your history, but it sound like TD is talking wisdom. I'm sorry I didn't even notice the thread title earlier. Wishing you the best...

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Arquebus12;11383579 said:
Thank God I'm a sociopath.
When my wife was studying psychology as part of her Master's degree, she told me that I fit the profile of borderline personality disorder... :rofl:

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
Hey Drew,

Are you up north or in CenTex?

· Broken Member
1,264 Posts
who the **** let sean connery in here???

· Señor Member
7,772 Posts
So, I'm guessing there was another thread I missed?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts