GTA "hot coffee" minigame

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by sls-snake, Jul 20, 2005.

1. sls-snake

sls-snake Idontfeellikeit

what does everyone think about the hot coffee mini game in GTA san andreas, not the gameplay though, just the contraversy, I think stuff like that is what gives video games a bad name, but I also think the government is going way out of hand with videogames, it really isn't that bad, there are things ten times worse in movies and on the enternet, they even want to give it an AO rating!

p.s. if you don't know what I'm talking about than your not kewl enough, or you could just ask me, whatever.

2. zzzarkt

zzzarkt SARCASMOBLASTER

A pointless addition to the game, which is why it was not to be accessed in the retail version. It will end up doing more harm than good, as it will give ammo to the politicians now attempting to regulate the industry.

3. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

I've installed the mod and my reaction is "big freakin deal". We're talking about a game where you get to steal cars, kill cops, be a pimp, pick up prostitutes (and kill them) and deal drugs. Does it really matter if a little simulated sex is thrown in for good measure?

Rock Star should just fess up and admit the content was created by them. They're just making the problem bigger by stalling on the issue.

4. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

5. sls-snake

you can get the minigame in the PS2 version, but you have to have a gameshark or code breaker.

6. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

I guess I need to go and buy it before the updated one comes out. This will actually help Rockstar in the long run. It is free publicity!

7. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

I work for a retailer retailer that is pulling the product from its shelves and it's probably already too late to go buy it. When I came in this morning, first thing I saw was a memo to pull the product. I now have a stack of GTA games sitting on my desk.

8. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

So what now? Do they go back to the distributor or get trashed?? What a waste. like any one could believe that GTA was a family wholesome game in the first place;Q

9. Tvov

Tvov

Yep, what I was thinking. I hadn't heard much about GTA recently, suddenly it is in the news again. Hmmmmm....

10. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

They'll be returned to the distributor. They'll send what they can to stores that will carry that version but a certain amount will be destroyed.

11. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

Can you get the mini game & patch for the XBox?? Does anyone know, and if you can how do you do it. I doubt that this will become download content:(

12. sls-snake

i've heard you can get it for the xbox, but i don't have one, if there is a gameshark or action replay device you can, you just have to find the code for it, however, your not missing much if you want it.

13. Medievaltech

Medievaltech I need money :)

You can get it for XBOX with an action replay save if you really wanted too.

If you dont have an action replay.

You can build your own Action replay.
    For about 5.00

14. Quake Guy

Quake Guy Superior Member

I think its a sad commentary on America when its okay to have kids play a game where they deal drugs, pimp hos and kill cops. But when they find out you can see a boob, all hell breaks loose.

15. MPG1737

MPG1737 Beer Me

That is a VERY good point. I agree.

16. kodiak99

kodiak99 ...and...death

If you haven't seen what it's about and want to watch a video of it, a little googling can get you a look.