Glock Talk banner

GT Jusiprudence - Ain't it great!!!

371 Views 22 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  TBO
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1124208

:faint:

I do not have the energy to post that yes, a manager does not personally have to confront a patron/customer and can, and may be bound by their employer to call authorities to remove said person.

There is law. Then there is the misguided interpretaion of the law. Then there are the uneducated build-to-suit opinions of court decisions by those with no risk - you know, internet legal beagle commandos.

God bless those of you engaged in that thread.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
it's like arguing with retarded children no matter how many times you tell them the way something is they just don't get it.

it is a good example of how ideology blinds people to the truth. They have formed their opinion based on their ideology rather than fact and will stick with it regardless.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dragoon44;13884290 said:
it's like arguing with retarded children no matter how many times you tell them the way something is they just don't get it.

it is a good example of how ideology blinds people to the truth. They have formed their opinion based on their ideology rather than fact and will stick with it regardless.
That is true...

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
"Void" should be given an award for most aptly named poster.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
if nothing else, that thread proves that some people have no problem proving they have poor reading comprehension.

· Super Moderator
19,953 Posts
Dragoon44;13889050 said:
if nothing else, that thread proves that some people have no problem proving they have poor reading comprehension.
What I really don't get is the break in the chain of logic. If A, then B. If B, then C. The only possible path, no dispute about any of the links, no alternate paths out there, or even proposed.

And they're agreeing to A and B, totally. But C is wrong because....well, I really don't get their reasoning that C is wrong.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sam Spade;13889123 said:
What I really don't get is the break in the chain of logic. If A, then B. If B, then C. The only possible path, no dispute about any of the links, no alternate paths out there, or even proposed.

And they're agreeing to A and B, totally. But C is wrong because....well, I really don't get their reasoning that C is wrong.
It doesn't fit their cop bashing agenda.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
Sam Spade;13889123 said:

if they follow the progression to C then they have to admit the judge was wrong, that is why they refuse to acknowledge it.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
Void is certainly living up to his name, he's like the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,053 Posts
:rofl: :animlol: :perfect10:

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
you know it is really hard to debate someone so stupid they can't even see how stupid they are, and be embarrassed about it.

These guys cannot grasp even the simplistic legal concepts. They actually think their "well, what if" scenarios which bear not relation to reality have some kind f validity.

They are living examples of the proverb.

Pro 27:22 Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, Yet his foolishness will not depart from him.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
blueiron;13892823 said:
emt1581 isn't far behind in the faulty chromosome race. Can anyone really be viable when they are that freaking stupid?
I don't even bother reading his threads anymore, I already know they are going to be stupid. he has the mentality of a ten year old.

· Super Moderator
61,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blueiron;13892823 said:
emt1581 isn't far behind ...
Dragoon44;13893884 said:
I don't even bother reading his threads anymore, I already know they are going to be stupid. he has the mentality of a ten year old.
When I think he has started the all time extraordinarily off the wall WTF thread, lo and behold he posts another even better. He has too much free time to come up with these topics. :faint:

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
RussP;13893970 said:
When I think he has started the all time extraordinarily off the wall WTF thread, lo and behold he posts another even better. He has too much free time to come up with these topics. :faint:
He probably only has a part time job at McDonalds, leaving him plenty of free time too kill in mom's basement.

· Unfair Facist
28,860 Posts
TO bad there is no *TSTP rule in the TOS,

*To Stupid To Post.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,053 Posts
RussP;13893970 said:
He is a fool and never passes up the opportunity to prove it. :uglylol:

He's about a step and a half above YouBetYourLife... which is still below sea level. :clown:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,053 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts