close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GT Hat order and Contribution

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by SirDaniel, Apr 3, 2006.

1. SirDaniel

SirDaniel

Mr. Powell,

On February 10, 2006 I sent you an order for a GT hat along with a contribution in response to your financial situation at that time.

The hat, including shipping was $23.74 and I enclosed a check for $30.00 with instructions to use the remainder for the update projects. That was about all I could afford at the time. Some parts of retirement suck!

As yet I have not received the hat and my postings do not display the "GT Contributor" message. My check has been cashed and cleared my bank on February 17. Hopefully you received a flood of such orders and mine is still in progress.

The text portion of my original order letter follows:
    "February 10, 2006

Eric Powell
    2700 Woodland Village Blvd. #300-165
    Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Eric,

I placed an order today for a blue GT hat. In addition, I checked the “Donate to GT” icon which produced a donation for $1.00.

The total for that transaction including shipping was $23.74.

Enclosed is a check in the amount of $30.00. Please use the remaining funds for your current update projects.

Thank you so much for making GT such an educational and entertaining place. As a certified GLOCK armorer and GSSF competitor, I appreciate your efforts.

My GT username is SirDaniel."

Thank you for looking into this matter. All the best.

Sincerely,
    Daniel Pope :)

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hi Daniel. The hats were finished last week. My brother is shipping them for me, but he informs me that he was sick all weekend. He was working to package and ship them today. you should have already received an email informing you of the status change of your order. All the hats will be shipped this week and most should be received, as they are shipping USPS Priority.

As for the contributor icons, i want to do a little something different with them and it is taking me a bit of time to set it up. I want to create new contributor icons and have different ones for different events. I am going to try to get this wrapped up this week.

I want you to know that your support of Glock Talk is appreciated. Eric

3. SirDaniel

SirDaniel

Eric,

Received my hat yesterday. Looks great.

Thanks to you and your staff.

dan :)