close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GT BrainTrust: Which Light? (P20C2 vs. BC25)

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Jade Falcon, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Hi folks. First off, I apologise if this isn't in the right thread. I looked around the forum, and couldn't quite decide where to put this thread, so if this is in the wrong area, if one of the Mods could move it appropriately, I'd appreciate it, thank you!

That being said...I need GT's help. It's my B-day on May 9th, and I want a hand-held tactical light. Currently, I'm looking at two lights: The EagleTac P20C2, or the JetBeam BC25.

Do any of you have experiences with either of these two lights, and if so, which do you like better? Right now, I'm kind-of leaning towards the EagleTac, but I like the JetBeam for it's simplicity.

The reason I'm choosing these two lights is: size vs. amount/energy of light output vs. pricetag.

The EagleTac puts out a whopping 720 luminens (not sure if the designation is P20C2 or T20C2), which REALLY tickles my man-bone. The JetBeam puts out only 650, but is still small enough to be held comfortably.

I love both of these lights. Which would you recommend, and why?

I am also open to other lights, however, the light-output needs to be close to these two lights, as well as close in size and price.

The only light I currently have is a $30 SureFire G2, and it's nice for the nightstand, but I want something that will peel paint off the walls. Either of these two lights will be on me at all times for serious social work, such as close-up sudden-blineness(sp?) of an attacker.

Thanks for all of your help and input.

2. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Seriously? Anyone have any input here? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

3. woodasptim

woodasptim

I don't have either light specifically, but I do have a JetBeam. It's been a great light so far. I have the M1x and would like to get a M2S.

4. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Thanks man. I think I'm going with the EagleTac: more options for not much more money.

Thanks everyone!