GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
Hey, it's in my sig line that I've had for ever.

* Don't say things on the interwebs that can get you in trouble.
* Don't post personal information.
They also record everything you've had for supper.....which is filed by The Department of Health.
Would it kill you to have the Balsamic dressing instead of Blue Cheese?

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
If you homeland twits know so much about my orders then you should know what is in them.
They don't ask questions unless they already know the answer. It's a test, and an opportunity for self-incrimination and for them to stack on the charges. Say nothing, only tell them to get off the property and close the door in their face.

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
The OP is in violation of the rules and regs of The Department of Redundancy Department and undoubtedly has had his dossier updated, because the vid was posted before.
It isn't paranoia. They are really watching you.

Reactions: Gray_Rider

·
Registered
18,127 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Old story... the FBI/BATF/NSA has had a program, I think it's called "Carnivore" and it seeks out key buzz words on the net and alerts them Second about 4 or 5 years ago a company was selling these little adaptors at gun shows that fit on the end of your barrel and were used to attach oil filters to silence you weapon of choice. I actually saw these at a gun show and noticed several cops buying them. I went and asked the guy what they were and he told me that were used to attach oil filters to the end of a barrel while cleaning the barrel with solvents.
I made the remark that it could be used to silence a firing weapon, the COP standing next to me said "Exactly"! He bought 4 of them. I quickly walked away not wanting to be associated with that table ever. I watched a video around that time that demonstrated the product. It seemed to work, not as well as a real sound suppressor, but it did work. JFYI

·
Registered
18,127 Posts
Old story... the FBI/BATF/NSA has had a program, I think it's called "Carnivore" and it seeks out key buzz words on the net and alerts them Second about 4 or 5 years ago a company was selling these little adaptors at gun shows that fit on the end of your barrel and were used to attach oil filters to silence you weapon of choice. I actually saw these at a gun show and noticed several cops buying them. I went and asked the guy what they were and he told me that were used to attach oil filters to the end of a barrel while cleaning the barrel with solvents.
I made the remark that it could be used to silence a firing weapon, the COP standing next to me said "Exactly"! He bought 4 of them. I quickly walked away not wanting to be associated with that table ever. I watched a video around that time that demonstrated the product. It seemed to work, not as well as a real sound suppressor, but it did work. JFYI
At one time a company was legally manufacturing these adapters, the adapters were serial numbered for registration . To buy one you needed an approved tax stamp. Last I heard of them, they were still selling the adapter but had attached a filter to it and the filter was serial numbered also. From what I remembered it forced the owner of the device to send it back to the company to have the filter changed out..

Reactions: Intolerant

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts
They also record everything you've had for supper.....which is filed by The Department of Health.
And the ATF is watching you and counting your empty beer cans.

·
AAAMAD
30,416 Posts
Hahahahahaha.

Everything you say on a computer, everything you search, everything you say in a house with a digital device such as Siri, a smart tv, a phone etc is recorded.

And some of you think they are putting a microchip in a vaccine to be tracked :freak:

21 - 40 of 92 Posts