Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GSSF' started by kelly, Jun 13, 2002.
whats the benifit to being a member of the gssf
It allows you to shoot in all the GSSF matches. If you have a glock (or borrow one) and like to shoot, it is a.......HOOT! You have got to try one. And you have about a 1 in 40 chance of winning a free pistol, regardless of you score or ability. Go to one, you'll see.
what state are you in?
Ah, let me see:
1. Membership allows you to compete in GSSF and GSL events.
2. Membership provides you a nice GSSF hat, plus you get a copy of the Glock Report issued every 4 months.
3. GSSF members can order the GSSF special edition G17 for $398.00 plus local tax.
4. GSSF members get free armorer service at a GSSF match, often including free replacement parts.
5. As a GSSF competitor, you can try to win one of 3 Glock pistols and 27 cash prizes in Amateur/Civilian Category, plus special recognition prizes for High Senior, High Junior Male, High Female, High Junior Female and High Challanged shooter ($75.00 each).
6. You get to meet the best and nicest Glock shooters in the USA.
7. From time to time, Glock often extends special offers to GSSF members.
Yes, all that stuff too. But don't forget about.......................THE MATCHES, THE MATCHES, THE MATCHES!!!!
Did I mention the matches?
You will meet a bunch of nice folks that will show you how to improve
and most of all.... You will have fun shooting your GLOCK at the plates!
You left out "The Matches," which to me are the most fun you can have shooting a Glock.
And then there is Friday night and Saturday night.;c ;c ;c
Hmmmmm 1 in 40? In my first ever firearm competition, GSSF Indy last year, I was too good for the middle prizes and no where near good enough for the top prize. And never will be that good probably. So, unless I sandbag a match, I figure I have close to a zero chance of winning a pistol.
Now don't get me wrong. I had fun, it was a good way to start into competition, I was happy with my score, and I'll probably go back with two glocks this time. But, winning a pistol isn't in the cards.
What is GSL?
GSL stands for Glock Shooting League. It's a series of three indoor matches hosted by the same range. Shooting format is similar to PPC. More info can be found at www.gssfonline.com
Hanging out with fun folks and enjoying some aiming fluid the night before GSSF matches with Team Sidearmor. Watching guys like Bobby C. and Tony C. smoke targets.
And lets not forget that they extend your warrantee on your Glocks to Lifetime