GSSF - Thank you

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by JoeInKS, Mar 6, 2010.

1. JoeInKS

JoeInKS

Just signed up for a few matches and the armorer's course. Very much looking forward to the events. Should be a world of fun meeting everyone and having the chance to say, "Hello".

Thank you for making it possible.....

By the way, my wife has now also taken the opportunity to purchase a pistol and and has become quite a decent shot over the last few weeks. Looks like there's another lover of Glock products at home now.

Any other folks out there shoot / compete with their spouses? kids?

2. Mrs Glockrunner

Mrs Glockrunner

My husband, Bob, started shooting Glock competitions in the late 90's. For a couple of years I would go with him to the matches and be his best supporter. But I didn't have an ambition to shoot myself.

However.....

Christmas of '99, 'Santa' brought me a Glock 19. So, I did some practicing, and I started shooting the matches with him. I LOVE IT!!! There are occasions where I have out shot him, and he thinks that is great!

We compete in eight Glock matches a year through out the Southeast. The GSSF folks, and the extended Glock family that you will get to know are the best!

I personally, don't care for IDPA, but there are quite a few women who do. I say 'great' that your wife enjoys shooting her Glock. I wish there were more women shooters. Tell her welcome to our group!

Patricia

3. lajones

lajones

Another thank you to GSSF from here too! My husband and I have had Glocks for years, but just just joind GSSF a few months ago. We have added a couple of Glocks to the collection, he is going to an armorer's course soon and we may even make a match next month.

4. JoeInKS

JoeInKS

My wife and I went to the range yesterday and she was shooting incredibly at 7.5 yards. Big smile on her face when she brought the targets back.

She now wants to take a class on practical shooting and join a local league.

I love her.......

Now I'd better practice a lot more or I may be embarrassed :) In all honesty, I hope that continues to improve. Her enthusiasm is addicting.

5. 9mmXRAY

9mmXRAY IDPA MW2 GSSF

Very fun I hope your wife enjoys it. What model of glock did your wife treat herself to?