close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Suggestion

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I know it might be late but it may help streamline checkin at matches if GSSF would post a copy of the "Team Entry Form" and "Liability Form" on the GSSF web site. Then encourage folks to either fill in and print the forms and bring with them. This way when they were inline to checkin they would have those forms already filled in and ready to turn in. I am sure there would be some that either could not or would not do it but if even 50% did that could save considerable time at checkin.

2. Don At PC

Back to the top. Anyone have any comments, good, bad or indifferent. Everyone sure is quiet to be a week before the first match of a new season. Time for a "Pulse Check" ;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c

3. Clem

Clem

Don, I agree that it would cut down on the wait in line. Would certainly make life easier on the GSSF personnel doing the registering/check-in. Maybe it'll happen! BTW, good luck in Anderson! Wish we could be there! Take care. P.S. - Donna says hello - tell everyone we said "Hi" & "Good Luck" too.!

4. Don At PC

Thanks Tony & Donna. I am certainly looking forward to the Anderson Match. Wish you both could be there but understand work schedules. See you'al soon.

5. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Don, I think that is a great idea. I wonder, though, if GSSF #1, ever looks at this website, & #2, with all the "technology" changes they have done recently, if they are all just flat worn out. What do you think?
    Good luck in Anderson. Will we see you guys in Carrolton? MLM

6. G7

G7 Mostly Metric

Or maybe those two forms (Team entry and Liability) could be set out on a table out in front of (in line prior to) the main registration table.

A downloadable one may save GSSF some paper. I'd use either system.

:)

7. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Typically that's how it's done at the matches I attend. To really improve things they could do both, keep the table outside in line and have the downloadable forms. :)