close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Season clarifications

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Fireglock, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Just to end some of the confusion on the GSSF season.

The GSSF season runs from March to February. Next years season (2003-04), will start March 1st, 2003 and run through February 2004.

There is only one match at Anderson, it has just been moved to March.

Hopefully a tentative schedule will be up soon. When it is posted, you'll find it at www.gssfonline.com and you'll hear about it here.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Thanks, FireGlock.

Most folks don't realize the time and effort it takes to coordinate a 28 or 29 match season. Local clubs participating in GSSF have to work around IPSC, IDPA, SSA, PPC and other schedules before confirming a date with GSSF. "Same week as last year" is not always automatic. It would be nice if it was. Hope to see the 2003 schedule around February 24, which will give everyone about 4 weeks notice before the first match of the new season.:)

3. Noah Gladstone

Noah Gladstone

If you could get a preview of the new scedule it would be great. The problem is I am signing up for 2003 major USPSA and Steel matches now and I need to decide which matches I can RO.

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

I can't get that Noah, maybe Danny has influence. As soon as a tentative schedule is available it will be posted at www.gssfonline.com Until then we only know about Anderson for sure.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Last year's schedule was made public on February 20, 2002. Can't be to far off.;)