close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Schedule Update

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

GSSF has just updated the 2006/2007 schedule. Westhampton, LI New York is firm Oct. 7th/8th 2006. Sure hope one of the two empty slots left goes to Tennessee, Alabama area.:)

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i sure like the idea of TN or north AL., maybe the Decatur (sic?) area. from what i understand NY has just made it a feloney to have any unrestricted capacity magazine. that would keep me out of the state since most of mine are +10 rounders

3. Speedrock

Speedrock "To The Point"

No one I shoot with here in Upsate NY seems concerned with other than 10 rnd. mag use? We all used tham last yr. at Fulton and every other organized Match since....

All LE have talked with and shoot with consider law already on the books not enforcable and have better use of their time on duty, etc. May make a difference if one is arrested during a crime, etc. and som attny. digs deep for somthing to trump to a Jury but run of the mill doubt there is a problem?

4. Sigma40sw

Sigma40sw

The Upstate NY Club in Fulton has been trying to get a commitment from Glock to hold the match again. Rumor has it that Glock will not host a GSSF match because it is "too difficult to bring guns into New York State"

I want to know what drugs they are on,because last I knew, Long Island is part of New York State. You have two ways to get there, drive through NY City,(and hope you don't get captured) or take the Ferry from CT.

The question is what is the problem and it's not match participation.