Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
STI Convert
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this weekend brings about another trip to Roseburg, and hopefully an improvement over my 2nd AC in Shelton, WA last season. Roseburg Rod & Gun Club has had a serious falling out with the USPSA/IPSC folks down there, so it should be interesting to see how this match fares. I'll be heading down bright and early Sunday morning with some of Albany's finest.

·
Re Member
126 Posts
I can vouch for Saturday being clear, sunny, friendly and fun. Shot my first penalty-free run in AC, but had one penalty second in MajorSub. Now I just need to figure out how to do all this more quickly.

Way, way fun. The Roseburg crew is always really nice and very encouraging. Can't wait for next year.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I had a lot of fun there yesterday and the weather was just perfect. Seems like it was lightly attended this year. I have shot this event every year it has occurred and the Roseburg crew does an excellent job. Yesterday there seemed to be more range personnel than contestants. They have an excellent range.

·
STI Convert
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems like a low turnout this year. There seemed to be more staff shooting that I saw today.

I shot an "ok" 76.68 in Amateur Civilian, and really tanked the 5 to Glock with my 34 and ended up with a 114.10 in Amateur Competition.

I had my best string times ever for the Glock M and 5 to Glock, should have slowed down and gotten better hits. I was 2.5 seconds slower than what I took 2nd overall Amateur Civilian at Shelton last year.

·
Registered
286 Posts
2 out of the 3 shooters in master stock get a gun (one to the overall matchmeister, and one for 1st master stock).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts