close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Roseberg June 2-3

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by SecurityTrainer, May 23, 2007.

1. SecurityTrainer

SecurityTrainer

GSSF time in Oregon!

It May (pun intended) be a tad soon, but I am STOKED this year I am planning on being there, I have missed it of late and I need to get back in the GSSF grove.

I will try to have a team this year (possible open position on the team ... maybe). The only thing that's stopping me this year would be an out of state detail that I might have to go to. I need the work, BUT I would love to go to Rosenberg!

Does anyone know if there is a GSSF match in Albany (Oregon) this year as well? I would love to get to go to TWO in Oregon in one year!

I hope I can swing it, I’ll see ya at the match! :thumbsup:

Respectfully,

2. Trey

Trey

I'm looking forward to it as well.

RO Sat. AM, then shooting Sunday PM.

Yes, Albany is having a GSSF match. It's August 4 and 5. I'll be there for that one as well.

Trey

3. SecurityTrainer

SecurityTrainer

Trey,

Thanks for helping out! The RO is a critical part of the GSSF (or ANY shooting sport) without the volunteers we would not have these great events.

How COOL is it that we have TWO GSSF matches in Oregon in one year, I'm glad I shoot 9mm!

I know Oregon is Glock “heavy” since it rains 8 months a year. I have had days were looking down at my G-17 in my duty holster and seeing water literally running out the bottom (as river runs through it) and thinking, man I am glad that is a Glock because I know it will work if I need it!

That said who else is going, let’s hear from YOU?

P.S. Please spread the word let’s get as many NEW and returning Glock owners to the matches as possible :)

Respectfully,

4. JonInWA

JonInWA

Myself, as well-Roseburg, Albany, and Bremerton!

Best, Jon

5. TOULME

TOULME

I will be in Roseburg shooting 4 catagories and hoping to hit some targets on at least one of the runs. I am going to Missioula and Bremerton as well. I will see yall there and good luck .:hugs:

6. adamtheman

adamtheman

And make sure you say hi to the armorer, Glenn, the best damn GLOCK district manager there is.

7. JonInWA

JonInWA

I agree-having a chance to visit with Glenn and talk Glock with him has been one of the high points of the GSSF matches for me. Double the fun is when he and Chris Edwards are together-they play off of each other while they're working on our Glocks. It was during one of these episodes that Glenn came up with using a G37 extended slide catch for my G21 (after Chris had carefully filed my previous "standard sized" extended one to fit). The humor and exceptional skill (and skill sharing) was great.

Best, Jon

8. SecurityTrainer

SecurityTrainer

I am going for sure!

I just called and rented a car for the weekend, I will leave Sherwood around 0615, meet a friend in Salem around 0700, and end up at the match in Roseburg to register around 0930. I plan on taking my time and being there all day. It will be good to see Glenn as well he is fantastic.

I hope to see you all there, good luck and safe shooting,

Respectfully,

9. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

I'll be there Saturday afternoon, departing from Albany with a contingent from APD at noonish.

I'll also be shooting/working the match at ARPC in August.

10. TOULME

TOULME

Just got back from Roseburg and had a great time as I have every time I go. My daughterand I drove home today ,Sunday ,about 9 hrs with food and bathroom breaks. My daughter got some great shots of my gun at the plates that I will shrink down to fit the forum an post in a few days. Thanks to all the great people that worked the match....Another great job....
    SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!