close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF question from Iraq

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by loneeagle, Mar 26, 2006.

1. loneeagle

loneeagle

I have been to the GSSF site but didnt really tell me a whole lot about membership, what all do you get with it?? I thought about joining my wife and I when I get back to georgia in august this year.

I thought about doing a lifemembership for the both of us but what all does that include?

thanks for the help

B.James.McCoy (Loneeagle)
    Taji Iraq

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Welcome to our GSSF Foorum, and thank you for what you do for us in Iraq.

I became a life member after my first GSSF match because I enjoyed it so much. That was back in 1999. I don't know if I will live long enough to come out ahead, but I just wanted to be lifetime.

GSSF lifetime membership gets you a very nice hat. GSSF used to send out a neat coffee mug too, but I'm not sure if any are left. There is a big GSSF match every fall at Conyers, GA--the biggest match of the year, with the most random prizes of the year. It's about the most fun you can have shooting a Glock.

Hope to meet you and your wife at Conyers.
    -Danny Ryan

3. loneeagle

loneeagle

Thanks for the welcome but let me just say I work for the goverment the DoD(Department of Defense) but as a civilian over here I work in Logistics over here. Just want to set that record straight.

thanks for welcome I am sure once I am home we will make a trip to conyers we live just out side of columbus georgia.

we both plan on getting lifetime memberships before I get home so look forward to coming up and having some fun!!

thanks again

B.James.McCoy (Loneeagle)
    Taji Iraq