close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Pistols/Ed's Public Safety

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Mar 28, 2010.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

For those of you that cannot get the GSSF deal locally, consider Ed's Public Safety in GA. I had the pleasure of meeting Ed and Don yesterday at the Morganton, NC GSSF match. You will not find nicer people to deal with, anywhere. They brought along a nice assortment of ammo and Glock accessories to sell at very competitive prices. I hope they come to more GSSF matches in the SE and Mid Atlantic. Thanks, guys, for all that you do for us GSSF members. Check them out at www.edspublicsafety.com
    :perfect10::dancingbanana::yourock::dancingbanana::perfect10:

2. Noponer

Noponer

Absolutely, Danny. :perfect10:

I picked up a gun on Tuesday at Ed's under the new GSSF program & was treated royally. It's an 80 mile ride for me, but worth the trip. Don helped me while I was in the store.

Over the last few years, I had talked with Ed & Don at the Conyers match, on the phone & by email, but this was my first time in the store, even though it is just a few miles from the high school that I attended.

3. weagle

weagle

Thanks so much for the kind words. The GSSF is a wonderful organization and we love doing the shoots. GSSF members are just the best folks around. We are planning to be at the Anniston Alabama, Canton GA, Conyers GA, and Griffin Ga shoots. We always try to bring the basics like mags, range bags, ammo etc, but if any of you need anything in particular please send me a message ahead of time and I'll try to make sure we bring it with us.

Don Anderson aka Weagle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Danny r on the left dropping by to make sure we pass inspeciton :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  4. glockStew

glockStew

Looking through their selection of mags, I was disappointed to find none for the G17. So Don entertains me for a second while Ed slips into the trailor and comes back out with a box of 100 G17 magazines. I only needed 1, but it is my very favorite one. Thanks guys.

steve

5. Minjin

Minjin

On the recommendation of members on this forum, I sent them a question via their online contact forum late last week. Still haven't heard anything from them.

6. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

they were at the match this weekend you could have, like we did, talked to them there.

7. weagle

weagle

Did you ask about a beretta pistol? I got an error message back when I tried to reply to someone regarding a beretta. If that was you: the PX4 .40 is $509 shipped to your FFL. We don't have a LE/Military program with Beretta, but we do the best we can.

If that wasn't you and you had a different question, contact me at danderson@edspublicsafety.com

Weagle

8. dave43

dave43

Was thinking about picking up a G17 through the GSSF program. Are G17's $399 until April 1st or is the current 2010 pricing of $425 in effect currently? Thanks.

9. rickz301

rickz301

Wanted to say a few kind words about Ed's, picked up my first Glock (G23) a few months back on the LEO/Military deal. Great experience and since I live right around the corner, I will definitely be back. Highest recommendations... :supergrin:

10. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

If you have one of the older paper GSSF certificates with the $399 price you can use it, otherwise the new prices should be applicable.

11. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

MORE Kudo's for Ed's! Mrs. 3-5-7 and I were in there on March 31 to use the LAST of our GSSF Certificates :crying: and the service we received was OUTSTANDING!!!

The counter person was well-versed in the GSSF Purchase Program, as well as having in-depth knowledge of the GLOCK product line...a refreshing CHANGE from SOME places...

FWIW, the Missus' ended up with a new G-17 RTF2...She's not SURE she'll like the grip texture, so...I may have to "Trade" her one of my regular Third-Gen 17's for it, sometime on down the road...:rofl:

Only "Bad" thing was, this is the SECOND time I missed Weagle...maybe I need to quit telling him WHEN I'm coming in!?!...:tongueout:....mikey357

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  12. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Yeah, Ed's is #1 in my book... Just waiting for the new Gen4 G19 for my next purchase through them.

13. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

Thumbs Up for Ed's!!

Don is a great guy to work with!