close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gssf pistol purchase

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DAG55, Jul 21, 2012.

1. DAG55

DAG55

Question guys i live in erie pa and just got my coupon and did a search for dealers in my area looks like nearest one is better than two hours from me are there other options.

2. JLM63

JLM63

I just got my card today as well. I'm not sure I'm looking at the right list of dealers. Does anyone have a website to look them up, or do I need to call around next week and ask if they participate in the program. I am in the Kansas City, Missouri area.

Thanks,
    John

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

You both need to call 1-770-432-1202 on Monday and ask for GSSF. GSSF will provide you the names of participating dealers in your area.

4. firstluff

firstluff

You also need to ask them (Glock - Smyrna - at the number Danny gives) for the name and phone number of the Law Enforcement District manager for your state, who may be able to give you the names of some LE Sub-distributors who will honor the GSSF program. I did that a couple of months ago, and found a dealer 15 minutes away who had the Glock I wanted (a 3-magazine G26) in stock, and honored the GSSF price. The GSSF staff doesn't have that information; they provide only the names of LE distributors, not the sub-distributors.

5. SARDG

SARDG

...and how much did you pay for that G26?

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

My local gun store is 2 hours away. There are others closer but I don't mind the drive for what I tihnk is good service and good prices. Guess I'm use to living 100 miles past BFE so a little drive isn't a big deal.

7. DAG55

DAG55

thank you danny