close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Membership renewal

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by myglockisa23, Jun 8, 2003.

1. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

I membership expired May 8th and I renewed at the Richmond match in April and haven't received my new membership card. My check cleared in a matter of days. I shot at the Waldorf match and mentioned it to the GSSF rep and he said he would take care of it. I've also left two messages at GSSF and haven't heard from anyone or received the card. Does having a current card matter? Anyone else having any similar problems?

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Don't worry about it, it's not a critical thing. Possible another call is in order though. :) I had my last card take a word to Bruce at a match before I received it.

3. GlockMom

GlockMom

I was in the same boat. My membership expired on May 1st and I also renewed at the Richmond match and I also spoke to Scott about it at the Waldorf match. I made a call to GSSF last week about it and I got my new card today. I think sometimes it just slips through the cracks.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

GSSF normally proceses new cards once a month. The Richmond, VA renewals, late in April, would fall into the May batch, which were processed and mailed after the 1st of June. I guess that's still the schedule.

Avoid the confusion, go LIFETIME.:)

5. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I re-upped in Richmond California last fall. I dont think I ever got anything now that you mention it. It would be nice if they could make membership more active that just shooting the match near you once a year.

6. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Made another follow up call, new ID arrived 5 days later. Thanks