GSSF membership problem

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by gordo, Jun 6, 2007.

1. gordo

gordo

Sent in for membership a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing back. Does it usually take a while... do they wait for the checks to clear... or am I lost in the mail? This was a New not a Renew.

2. ANeat

ANeat Got Pb?

I signed up at a match in April (new) and it took 4 or 5 weeks before I got my membership info.

Adam

3. Ghost361

Ghost361

Could take a while depending on how backed up they are. I would wait about 6 to 8 weeks before I started to be concerned. If you need to shoot a match you could call them for info with which to sign up.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

If you do not receive anything by June 30, call Donna Bouchard at 770-432-1202.

5. gordo

gordo

Wow. Faxed them about it late last night and got a call from Glock at 8 this morning with my membership number and an offer to call the range where the meet is going to take place. Very nice lady with a hint of a southern accent. What service, I'm impressed, though I guess I should not be considering all the other perfection that surrounds this product.

6. Turak

Turak Guest

spoken with Donna. A very nice lady.

She had indicated that they were REALLY swamped lately and she would process my membership update as soon as she got a chance. About a week or two later I got my new card in the mail.

Although, I am still waiting for all the extra goodies that you are supposed to get for becoming a LIFETIME member.... I'm sure they will get here eventually.

7. plewi006

plewi006

i called becaue i am going to go to the nj match and haddnt got my member cars, and the lady on the other end told me that there is only 3 people in the department and they are way behind but they should be getting all the stuff out in the mail, in a week or sow. she also said that just because you havent gotten your stuff doesnt mean that you are not in the computer. and if there is a deicrepancy at a match that there is a person there with their data base on hand to sort things out. hop i was of help