Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Apparently no ranges in those states have stepped forward to host one.

I approached GSSF two years ago about having a Nebraska match and was pretty much told to hit the road by them, as they weren't interested in having any more matches.

Then in the last year or so GSSF lost several of their ranges that had matches, so now they are looking for more.

Kansas does have some indoor GSSF matches in Jan-Feb-Mar down in Wichita.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Silly me for posting, i will only do so after i have hundreds of usless posts.

Cheers,
rugger

·
5,227 Posts
Good Morning Glock Talk :running: :quiet: :treadmill: :dancingbanana: :eek:uttahere: :zipmouth: :zipmouth: :zipmouth:

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by Don At PC
Good Morning Glock Talk :running: :quiet: :treadmill: :dancingbanana: :eek:uttahere: :zipmouth: :zipmouth: :zipmouth:
:rofl:

·
5,227 Posts
Originally posted by WIG19
:rofl:

Hey there WIG old buddy; have you retired yet? :supergrin: The Devil made me ask. ;) Are we going to see you at Anderson or maybe Lexington?

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by Don At PC
Hey there WIG old buddy; have you retired yet? :supergrin: The Devil made me ask. ;) Are we going to see you at Anderson or maybe Lexington?
I certainly plan to be at Lexington, but don't make Anderson. At this point Indy is doubtful; Oakdale for sure, and hopefully Hallsville & Brighton too.

As to retirement, I'm going to hold to your original counsel not to discuss until it's a done deal, since it would send you into laughing-emoticon overdrive. It's hard enough knowing someone nearby who's recently retired and has all kinds of time to drag me to things like NRA shows, etc.
:shakehead:

Be well pardner.
:patriot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts