close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Match - Lubbock - RO Drawing Winner

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BCarver, Oct 23, 2006.

1. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I just received a call from Clif and Teresa King, President and Vice-president of the Texas Sightmasters club, who hosted the GSSF match in Lubbock, Texas this past weekend and they asked me to post the winner of the RO drawing for the free Glock certificate. Since it was late, after the match, some of the members and their wives had a meeting tonight at a local restaurant and a ticket for each shift that each RO worked was put into a box and the name of the lucky winner was drawn. (For each 4 hour shift, you received 4 tickets in the drawing. If you worked two 4 hour shifts, you got 8 tickets, etc.)

And the winner was:wave: :wave: :wave:

Mr. David Ogden from Lubbock, Texas

Congratulations David on your luck of the draw!!:dancing: :dancing: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancing: :dancing:

Clif and Teresa, on behalf of their club members, would like to thank each person's efforts and time invested into the preparation of the range to get ready for this year's GSSF match and for the time spent RO'ing and cleaning up after the match.

If you missed this year's match, you missed a great event. Hopefully, we will see you again next year.

Regards,
    Clif and Teresa King
    "posted by Bobby Carver"

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congratulations David. Thanks for all the help to produce a first class match.:thumbsup:

3. Maxthemutt

Maxthemutt

Does anyone know who won the new member drawing?

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

congrats to the winner and it's great to see the host range try to get the word out to everyone who the winner was.

5. Panhandle Bill

Panhandle Bill Senior Member

Maxthemutt,

Scott (with Glock) does the drawing on the new member certificate. I believe that the only way you see that is when the final scores are posted it is listed. I think I am right, if not, someone please correct me.

By the way, again, thanks for coming to the match. Maybe I will see you in MN next year.

Bill

6. Maxthemutt

Maxthemutt

Thanks for the info Bill.