close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Major Sub with G 36

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by myglockisa23, Apr 30, 2004.

1. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Would someone explain to me the course of fire and how this works since the pistol doesn't hold enough ammo to fire two shots per target?

2. Clem

Clem

One shot on each paper target instead of two. Maximum # of rounds in the gun is 7, regardless of whether you're shooting a 29, 30 or 36. So, you'll only have room for 1 miss on the plates! You still have to engage the plates on the GlockM and falling plates, same as the other categories. Complete description can be found in the latest Glock Report. See gssfonline.com and click on the Glock Report for all the details. Tony.

3. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Thanks for the info....I'll be in San Antonio next week on business...Can you recommend any good gun shops/pawn shops specializing in used glocks

4. Clem

Clem

. . . because I work here! I work at Dury's Gun Shop (210-533-5431 or 5468); 819 Hot Wells (IH37 South @ Hot Wells - exit 137). If you can, stop by & say hello. We're an LE Distributor for Glock, so we usually have a pretty good selection of used ones. We have some guns listed on our website (www.durysguns.com) so you can get an idea of the prices & what's available. Of course, being a VA resident, we'd have to send any handguns purchased by yourself to an FFL in your State. But, feel free to come in, browse & shoot the bull for a while! Tony Clemens.

5. myglockisa23

myglockisa23

Had the pleasure of meeting Tony Clemens at Drury's Gun Shop here in San Antonio.. a GREAT GSSF shooter and one fine Gunshop... Thanks Tony!

6. Clem

Clem

MY Pleasure, sir! Had a great time visiting & talking about Glock matches & shooting, among other things! You are welcome anytime you're in the area. Hope to run into you at a match in the future! Tony.