GSSF indoor -- belmont

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by JWG_34, Mar 12, 2003.

1. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Any one going to the indoor GSSF match in belmont saturday? Last match of three!

2. 21 shooter

21 shooter

I plan on being there.

3. .45Kevin

.45Kevin Weapons Trainer

This Saturday? Shooters express? Is it newbie friendly? What would a newbie and his 30 need to bring? HELP! I want to go shoot! Explain please...;4

4. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

All you need is your glock pistol, with factory notch and post sights, 50 rounds,and be a member of GSSF. If you arent a member they can take care of that at shooters.
    See you there 45Kevin.

5. Thylacine

Thylacine

Sure. Any new blood is welcome. Count on Me and Glockhp to be there with our dad (who can, consequently, shoot better than either of us). It's great fun, but definitely a lot different than the outdoor matches. Besides, who misses a chance to burn some powder?

See everyone there.

6. 21 shooter

21 shooter

Did GLOCKhp triumph over Thylacine? Inquiring minds want to know.;f The only thing I got done was make 50 empty cases. But it was fun. I hear that North Wilkesboro may have an indoor match.

7. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

In a couple of weeks you'll get to leave up to 107 empty cases in that red clay! ;Q

8. Thylacine

Thylacine

He did at that. GHP - 480, Thy - 476. *Hangs head in shame*. My only satisfaction is that our old, blind father whooped both of us with a 496.

He did good and took more time than I and I will give him props when he deserves it.

All I can say is "It's about time". See ya'll at Anderson.

9. 21 shooter

21 shooter

Fireglock--If I leave 107 cases on the ground, it means I need to improve on my aim. If 107 were not enough, it means I should have stayed home. ;c ;f

Thylacine--You never know when one of us old blind guys will have a good day. Congrats to your Dad. I guess it will be interesting at Anderson. :)

10. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Dang!! Thylacine stole my thunder!;f I beat him, but not by much. Now I'm chomping at the bit to see if I can pull it off again at Anderson (in a legitimate way this time, as opposed to having a difference between our scoresheets and GSSF's, like November). Had Thy not done the 'crawdad' this time and shot lower than last (seems to be a recurring theme), we'd have tied. But, I also have to give him his due -- his average beat mine by 8 points, and we won't even discuss the third score that was thrown out.

It's true that those "old, blind guys" can sure sneak up on you!! Dad's days in bullseye in the Air Force sure seemed to show up. Shooting must be kinda like riding a bike -- he shot competition before I was born. Great job, Dad, and Happy Birthday yesterday!!;x (Maybe he can win a Glock for his birthday like I did so he will have his own and quit beating me with mine!;1)

Congrats to all who participated, and thanks to Shooters for putting it on!!;c ;c

21 shooter -- keep us posted on the N Wilkesboro match. That's mighty close to Mom & Dad's (BTW, his GT name is 'loafnGLOCK', though he doesn't spend much time in front of the computer).