close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF in southwest Indiana

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by IronHorseman, Jan 2, 2006.

1. IronHorseman

IronHorseman

Are there any GSSF matches in southwest Indiana.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

So far Indianapolis has been the only one I have seen so far. Check www.gssfonline.com for the schedule.

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Hey Iron....nothing GSSF official but ther are sometimes practices...check InyGlockers forum for suggested practices or matches.;f

4. Don At PC

Hey FESTUS; Didn't you know that practice is not legal in Amature Stock Categories? ;f ;f ;N ;N ;N ~rf ~rf ~rf ~shame~

5. G7

G7 Mostly Metric

I probably will run a . . . um . . . REHERSAL match again this year. (What with practicing being outlawed, and all ;e )

With BRAND SPANKING NEW targets, at least for a certain "old man" we know of. ;f ;a ;f

IronHorseman - unfortunately Atlanta Conservation Club is farther from you than Indy, but only by 19 miles.

More details as the date approaches.

6. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Not to feel stupid, but what practices are illegal for what matches? Is there some type of matches set up that aren't allowed and why? I know there was a Glock like match set up in Marietta that you could use any gun you wanted (Glock or not)but it was the statges in the outdoor matches. What is this illegal practice? What are we allowed to do or not to do and what rule is this? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

. . .Sharon

7. G7

G7 Mostly Metric

Practice is fine - in fact encouraged . . . we were just clowning around.

Sorry for the misleading statement.

Some of us joke about practice being "unfair" to those who don't have the time, place, money, drive, motivation, yada, yada, yada.

8. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Phew! Glad to know this. I think I still will practice. It just might help!;b

9. Don At PC

Sorry if I mislead you. Please look at all the "Smilies" at the end of my post. I just like to razz my old friend FESTUS when I get a chance.

Practice is definately legal and encouraged for all matches. Now hit the range and shoot all "A"'s next match. :cool:

10. Rikki

Rikki Pathetic Loser

There is a pretty good chance that the ONLY GSSF Event NEAR Indy may be the local Louisville Indoor GSSF Matches.
    The last "Unofficial" but "locally official" info I got was that the Indianapolis Police Dept/Marion Co. Sheriff's Dept...(Now that they are "merging" I don't know WHAT to call them) Had asked for the Eagle Creek Range for that particular weekend-and they have 1st option.
    There was talk of a "trade a date" deal with some other GSSF Shoot- but I don't think [that] is promising at this point.
    Check out the "STATE CLUB" section- BluegrassGlockers- to get info on their Indoor pgm.

11. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Sorry...I'm late on my replies Inventory Time again...practice,practice,practice, maybe I can shave another 10-15 seconds this year....problem is so is everyone else.....ain't it great. :cool:

12. Don At PC

FESTUS; you obviously are working entirely toooooooo hard. But then again Heck I am retired and don't get to practice as much as I would like. Maybe 2006 will be more practice friendly. See'ya at the range soon.;)

13. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Boy is this recovery stuff getting old. Walking every day. (BORING). Still no shooting,no driving,no work,no sex. I have a doctor's appointment on the 18th. Hope he releases me to do a little more than light pressure only on the new hip. I should have my first x-ray since surgery. Only time will tell. I want to do some shooting. Still NO PAIN! Off all the meds now and still doing great.

Hay Festus remember all work and no play makes jack a boring boy!!!!!!
    ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;a ;a ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z

Pharaoh

14. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Don....I am mentally retired,Pete whats this about no sex???? My Catholic Doctor from Notre Dame said it was part of my rehab;)

15. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Wouldn't it be great if our added body parts could be switched around like Glock parts? Just do a hip replacement and switch it out like a 3.5 connector for the trigger. Springs and everything. That would be so great and the reliability. Wow plastic might work! With bionic parts we go under unlimited or open instead of production. Can you imagine our bodies using after market parts? Wow, is it Saturday? I need something to do here on third shift working for the state of Ohio.:soap: :soap: