close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Glock Cert (WTB)

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by GLOCKhp, Apr 7, 2003.

1. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

I'm posting this at the request of another GTer (I won't mention his name, but his initials are T.h.y.l.a.c.i.n.e.;e). I guess he hasn't had a chance to log on lately. Anyway, he's looking to increase his collection of Mr. Glock's toys. If anyone has (or gets), or knows of anyone who has (or gets), a cert for some 'combat tupperware' and wants to sell it, he's in the market to buy. You can PM or email either or both of us if such is the case.

TIA for any assistance that can be provided.

(BTW, Thy, whenever you get a chance to read this, you can forget it if I were to mess around and get one [AGAIN;f -- sorry, couldn't resist]. It would be MINE [AGAIN]!)

2. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

I was lucky in Orlando and a lot of the good sub compact shooters did not show up. I won a certificate that has my name and address emblazoned across the top. Is this a transfereable document? From the looks of mine it is for me and me alone. :)

Mine is not for sale however, it is enroute to GLOCK and my wait has begun. ;+

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

In the past, like less than a month ago, Glock has accepted certificates from other than the actual winner with proper documentation.

4. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Foto, nice shootin'. You've apparently been doing well.

When I got my cert from Conyers (for ROing, NOT good shooting), I swapped it (plus upgrade) to a dealer for a new 34 they had in stock. I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for Glock to ship, and so is my 10-year old, who is the primary user. It also saved me a transfer fee. That was in October and they haven't hunted me down yet, so I assume Glock took it with no problem.

Like I said before, I wouldn't sell mine either. Not even to my brother. Though I have let him shoot it.;)