close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Events...Both Days Necessary?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by dlshunter, May 9, 2003.

1. dlshunter

dlshunter

I am thinking of attending the local GSSF event in Richmond, CA, later this year. I noticed most events are scheduled for 2 days.
    Is it necessary to attend both days to participate?

Darin

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

You only need to shoot one day and can shoot either day. You can find more at www.gssf.online rules, results, and more.

3. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

4. KenF

KenF

I've only been to 2 matches so far, but both times, one day was more than plenty of time. I was in the registration line by about 8:30 on Saturday at both matches.

The first match (San Antonio last December) I was done by about 1:30 or 2. That being my first one, I watched the orientation video, then went to turn in my sheets.

The second one was last weekend in Dallas. No need for the video again, so I turned in my sheets right away. Was finished shooting at 11:30.

Based on that, and assuming your match is similar, then definitely no need for both days, unless you just want to maybe start late on Saturday, and then finish up on Sunday.

Ken.

5. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Don't start on Saturday and plan to finish on Sunday. Your sheets will have been turned in saturday eveniing when all the shooters are done. If you need to do this you'll have to make sure the GSSF folks know what your plan is!