close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Commemorative & Prize Glock

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HokieGlocker, Jul 31, 2002.

1. HokieGlocker

HokieGlocker WannaBeGlocker

I may just be itching for my new babies....I sent my order for a 10 year commemorative and 1st place (C Division) request on June 7th. I got a call on June 12th asking where my FFL was (Which WAS enclosed -- after she checked a second time). It is not almost August and still no babies.

Would there be any explanation for the delay, or is this normal? I did order a 34, and kinda expected to have to pickup my Commemorative in late June wait my 30 days in VA, during which time my 34 should arrive.

I haven't called YET, mainly it appears they ask you to wait 8 weeks. That is next Monday!!! :) Am I CRAZY???

Sorry for the waste of good forum space, but I just want to shoot.....

BUCK

2. hapuna

hapuna Trusted Member

When you call you get routed to an automated system that kind of lets you know the status of the pistols. Try it.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Have you checked with your FFL? Has he received any Glocks that he didn't order? Seems once before a FFL received a Glock for a gentleman and didn't remember that said dealer didn't pay for it, he sold it anyway. Trust me, when I receive a firearm and I didn't pay for it, I'll be checking for where it goes. It's even harder to believe as Glock encloses paperwork instructing the receiving FFL to call the recipient but strange things can happen.

4. HokieGlocker

Thanks for the replies so quickly....

The FFL I deal with is a close friend and GSSF participant also. He knows what i have ordered, and is as anxious as I am to get these babies. He thinks he wants a 34 of his own, but doesn't know if he can hold out for his Class B Winners certificate :)

Thanks

BUCK

5. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

I received word this morning that the GSSF commeratives will ship next week. Hope this helps your agony. :)

6. HokieGlocker

The people at Glock were very gentle with me and built me up by letting me knokw the Commemorative will ship tomorrow. The bad news is the 34 is probably 4 weeks away. I guess it all works out with Virginia's crazy 30 days between handguns.

Thanks

BUCK