close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF certificate and the gun purchase

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by KevR, Jan 3, 2010.

1. KevR

KevR

I got my GSSF membership packet with all the goodies a couple of months ago. I've finally scratched up enough change to get a new glock. I was looking through all of the materials concerning the purchase and I've noticed a few things I wanted to post in case anyone else has some confusion.

The "walkthrough" page describing the process for using the certificate is confusing. It lists OMB Express as the dealer used for the sale. It's actually OMB Guns. Apparently, at one point, OMB Guns and OMB Express Police Supply were one company and they split and OMB Guns handles the Glock sales now. OMB Express sells Sigs and other manufacturers. It confused me when I called to ask some questions and spoke with someone at OMB Express. She straightened me out and it's all good now.

Now that we got that all straightened out, I do have a question. How long does it usually take once you've placed your order until the gun arrives at the dealer?

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Is there an LEO dealer in your area? You can take your certificate and go there and buy one from the dealer with your certificate. On gssfonline.com you can find the list of the dealers from each state that you can take your certificate to and go out the door with the new baby!

3. KevR

KevR

no, they're all over 4 hours away so a transfer is necessary unfortunately.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Shipping time depends on inventory on hand.

5. JamesV

JamesV

+1

When you can back to place the order see if it's in stock and that should be your answer.