close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF at Topton, PA, August 16-17,2003

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by kilr318, Feb 5, 2003.

1. kilr318

kilr318

Topton Action & Practical Shooters is anticipating the return of the Keystone State Ballistic Challenge to our rural range setting on August 16-17. The brief lodging survey I did met with VERY positive results. I have established a block of non-smoking double rooms with the Comfort Inn for $62 per night. Upgrades/changes to rooms can be made for additional cost, such as king beds or smoking rooms. The hotel offers a lounge and complimentary hot continental breakfast. Best of all, it's only 12-15 minutes from the range! Contact the Comfort Inn directly at (610) 391-0344 to make reservations, and be sure to mention "GSSF" to get the special room block and rate! The Comfort Inn is located at 7625 Imperial Way, Allentown, PA for anyone wanting to check MapQuest or other sites for directions. If you need directions to the range from the hotel, or other match information, contact me at kilr318@enter.net.

PS-Don't forget I am still accepting offers to help as range staff for the event. It's a lot of fun to meet all the GSSF folks, as well as being eligible for the "staff guns" given away by drawing after the match! Dave Miller ;4

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dave,

Thanks for the info.

3. One Ragged Hole

One Ragged Hole Dis ain't funny

This match looks like it's the closest one to me this year and I won't miss it. It will be a great experience to shoot with all the best people in the sport. Hopefully I won't do to bad in the results. I look forward to meeting new friends.
    O-R-H

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Topton is my favorite match, but I may have to miss it again.