I just spent a few hours trying to get the press set up, but I ended up having to take it back apart and unmount it and remove the work surface because I had to change the frame of my bench. I had a 2x4 in the front positioned so that the the wide face was the front of the frame (to give it the most support) and flush with the edge of the work surface. But even after major cutting and chisling (and attaching/removing the press a few times) I couldn't get it to work right without parts of the machine bumping the frame. So my project for tomorrow is to cut a new piece of 2x4 and install it so the narrow side is facing out (then add an additional vertical support post). Not sure why they had to design it so that things were sticking out UNDER the unit behind the point that contacts the face of the bench. I guess that's why they sell the extra cost, tall mount (that I didn't buy). But I did finally get the light fixture wired in, after finding out the builder cut corners (big surprize) and the light switch junction box I wanted to use didn't have the right wires, even though based on their color they should have been what I needed. What a screwy junction box (even the electrician I ended up calling to look at it said so). Oh and the breaker box wasn't correctly marked either, so I ended up getting shocked after I thought I had turned off the correct breaker. After that, I tried another breaker that I thought it could possibly be based on it's lable, double checked it with a tester and nope, not it either. Somehow, the breaker that box was conected to was also for some lights at the other end of the house! Took awhile to find that! I ended up having to tie into a different wire, add a new junction box and now I have to add a switch (since I tied into an outlet line instead of a switch line). I also re-labled the junction box! And reset all the electronics and clocks that got turned off in the process. Why is nothing ever as easy as it should be! Getting that light wired in should have only taken 15 min. tops, not three days, 3 trips to the hardware store and a visit from an electrician!! Hopefully getting the press back on and working properly won't be as much of an ordeal as the light turned out to be!