GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Rational
14,378 Posts
I'm sorry, but.....I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to think that women need to stay in the home and never leave. And don't vote either. They have screwed this country up enough.

And I'm not proud of that. But I'm quickly moving that direction.

·
This is Barta!
252 Posts
And seriously, do all these tards who want to tear down American and hand it over to communism/Islam/etc realize that people like them usually do not do very well in those nations?

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
I'm sorry, but.....I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to think that women need to stay in the home and never leave. And don't vote either. They have screwed this country up enough.

I understand. I don't get tbe militancy. anger and resentment.
I'm all for 100% equality, sex, race, religion etc........ But it never seems to be enough. Everyone just gets angrier.
If womenzes want to be in the military fine by me. Let them qualify on an individual, non gender basis ....on an equal footing for what ever role they want. Some roles great other roles not so much. We used to say in business "it takes all types " for a Company to run successfully. Everyone does not have to be the same; they just have to be in the right role.
(I never served so I can honestly say I don't know what I am talking about).

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,396 Posts
Meanwhile some Russian girl is tossing around a 50lb kettlebell before she takes a cold shower and goes to breakfast.
In Russia that would be a 24Kg kettlebell. :)

·
Premium Member
25,317 Posts
The left continually confuses me. I thought only fascists and Nazi propagandists suggested there were physical differences between men and women:

View: https://youtu.be/n5D_ltpw7CI
Disrupting a lecture, destroying equipment to prevent others from hearing facts that the terrorists don’t want free people to listen...

·
Senior Moment
6,092 Posts
We used to say in business "it takes all types " for a Company to run successfully. Everyone does not have to be the same; they just have to be in the right role.
I'd heard that said about the guys in my trade. What I found out working as a foreman, for some the right place is out the gate and down the road kicking horse turds.

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
PT tests have been getting easier all the time. In 1972 we had a large series of tests, in fatigues and boots. When my nephew went through a few years ago they wore shorts and athletic shoes to do pushups, sit ups, and a two mile run. That's it. Same thing happened in police and fire departments. Cater to the weakest link.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I understand. I don't get tbe militancy. anger and resentment.
I'm all for 100% equality, sex, race, religion etc........ But it never seems to be enough. Everyone just gets angrier.
If womenzes want to be in the military fine by me. Let them qualify on an individual, non gender basis ....on an equal footing for what ever role they want. Some roles great other roles not so much. We used to say in business "it takes all types " for a Company to run successfully. Everyone does not have to be the same; they just have to be in the right role.
(I never served so I can honestly say I don't know what I am talking about).
Exactly it all just never seems to be enough. Well we're humans its in our nature

·
The Kindly Curmudgeon
3,793 Posts
Now are the girls held to the same standard as the boys when enlisting to have the McVeigh like cauliflower ears or is that something that develops during training?

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm sorry, son. You can't go to war because you didn't hold your feet up for two minutes.

It's all crap pushed by desk jockies.

·
NRA Life Member
64,189 Posts

I have to agree. The two points that most tilted the slope America is sliding down (toward the end of this country) were the 14th Amendment and the 19th Amendment. Citizenship and voting rights for people who vote from greed, feelings, and irrationality.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
NRA Life Member
64,189 Posts
I'm sorry, son. You can't go to war because you didn't hold your feet up for two minutes.

It's all crap pushed by desk jockies.
Agreed. The new ACFT is basically a crossfit event, because the chair polishers in the Army are in love with crossfit.

I could swear I posted on this thread before, but I don't see my post. Maybe I put myself on my ignore list.

Anyhow, I appreciate this thread for one reason: the post I thought I made earlier concerned the fact that males and females now have to meet the same standard and the different levels on the ACFT are based on your Army job (MOS) and not your gender or age. I have always been a 13B (artilleryman) or 11B (infantryman) which are both at the "heavy" (highest scores required) level on the ACFT. I just discovered that since my last promotion moved me from 11B to 11Z (Infantry senior sergeant) I now have the lowest test standards - easier than a personnel clerk. That is awesome.:rofl:

·
emeritus
3,506 Posts

Truth hurts. Look at the women in politics. The three in Michigan are absolutely bat**** crazy. Even the wife says it.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts