Glock Talk banner

Group Buy SP 10mm and 9x25 Starline Brassece

797 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Lowcountry_Glocker
I thought somebody besides me would think it's a good idea that will simplify things a bit and maybe even allow a couple extra K PSI. Seems they would be great to store in case of a SHTF situation where you have everything needed to reload but large PP's. Oh well! Maybe I'll buy a bunch and try to end up with a few thousand free?

Shadow, I have not forgotten about you my friend. I have close to 30K pieces of once fired brass and I really looked but could not find the small amount of 9x25 I have. Probably only 80-100 pieces in a bag hidden out there with the rest. I have mags loaded up right now and I'll messsage you when they're empty. Take care
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,238 Posts
10mm range pickups are not common, but it would be a pain to come across a 10mm SP case at the priming station. 45 Auto has been plagued with this for a while now. I would hope that SP 10mm cases would not make it into circulation

Just say no to SP 10mm cases.

· Registered
8,339 Posts
10mm range pickups are not common, but it would be a pain to come across a 10mm SP case at the priming station. 45 Auto has been plagued with this for a while now. I would hope that SP 10mm cases would not make it into circulation

Just say no to SP 10mm cases.
yeah, what's up with that? few weekends ago we shot my buddies 21, and I picked up the cases as I'm planning on reloading .45 eventually (don't even have a .45 how pathetic am I??), and noticed the primer pockets weren't LP.
I tossed them, never seen anything like that before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.