Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of wood grips for a para p14 i paid $32 for but did not like the look on my para colonal model (green gun with wood grips not for me) and a set of new hogue rubber 1911 full size grips in package with instructions. want to trade for stuff for my glock 20 and h&k tactical .45. let me know what you want and what you have for trade or may sell for good price. i also have other listings for a mountain bike (new) and gps and dvd's along with pc games and a lasermax guide rod laser for a glock 20 & 21. pic is of the wood grips

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still have them...need g19 mags too and g20 mags

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just need stuff i can use and i am moving so need to get rid of stuff i dont use any more. make me offers at [email protected]

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure. listed as for colt government commander, gold cup & duplicate full size frames including .45,9mm,.22,.38,10mm delta, springfield armory and most govt. copies. i got them for my para lda but dont fit.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
help, listed a bunch of stuff here and need to move all of it as i am planning to move in a month or two. make me a offer or trade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts