Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ran the griffin armament micro comp? I’m thinking of picking up the barrel/comp for the 43x and see If it works for what it’s intended to. Anyone run a comp on a carry gun etc?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Do you see any difference in running then do they work as intended or not enough to tell the difference.
I shoot 124+p gold dot and I’d say it makes it feel like 124 grain plinking ammo also it functions perfectly no issues with cycling even 115 grain range ammo cycles perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

·
Registered
883 Posts
Are the two your carry guns all the time? How long of a day do you carry?
Yes I rotate them about every month I however carry the 19 more in summer and the 17 in winter but it’s carried all day in a trex sidecar with barrel shielding so it’s even longer than normal. I have no issues at all with comfort.... like they say anyway it should be comforting not comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
One of my G45's has an OEM threaded bbl.w/Griffin Micro Comp.and a TLR-1 HL. My carry ammo is HST 124+P and my range ammo is various 124FMJ.I just like the way it looks and there may be a slight less recoil,but 9m/m does not have much anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts