close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Grey Front Sight certificates for sale.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MGraves, Jul 8, 2002.

1. MGraves

MGraves

I have a couple of *grey* Front Sight certificates for sale. The grey certificates are good for either a 4 day Defensive Handgun, 4 day Practical Rifle, 4 day Tactical Shotgun course, or for two people to take any of the 2 day versions of the same courses. These certs are only good for your first trip out to Front Sight.

For those of you that are not familiar with Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, you can get course descriptions from www.frontsight.com, and www.frontsightalumni.com has forums where you can talk to people who have been there. I don't want to sound TOO much like a salesman, but the classes
    there are world class and better. No drill instructor mentality, no "carry the same gun I do or you're a fool" attitudes. Just constant personal attention from the instructors (they keep the student to instructor ratio at 4 to 1 or less, usually less). The training is well worth the price of the classes. The normal price of training is $1000 for any of the 4 day classes these certs are good for.

I am asking $500 (each) for the certificates. If interested please feel free to contact me at mdgraves@earthlink.net, or by phone at 702.784.0187

Thanks for your time!
    Mike Graves

2. MGraves

MGraves

New Price, as of today- $350 each, a bit less if you'd like more than one.

Mike Graves