Glock Talk banner

Greetings from south Texas!

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  TattooedGlock 
#1 ·
I am originally from southern California, but have been in south Texas for a few years now. I can find a lot of differences between myself and most Texans, but I absolutely love the comradeship that rules here around the awesome attitude towards gun laws here.

I recently got into a trade that, while researching, I found this forum. There appears to be an incredible wealth of knowledge here and I am looking forward to seeing what y'all are all about.

I have very few guns, but I go shooting frequently and have been dedicated to the Glock platform since I first gripped a full size 10mm Glock back in the mid '90s. I have had great performance shooting, cleaning, and slightly modifying Glocks for many years. Since coming to TX and having the option to carry, I recently traded my 23 for a 26 in search of a reduced profile and I love it.

At any rate, this is probably too much of an intro, but I am glad to be here and now have the pleasure of lurking for a minute to check out what's here (which seems daunting given the amount of info) and to make sure I understand how the mod/admin situation is so that I can stay around here for a long time.

Peace! C

See less See more
#11 ·
... to make sure I understand how the mod/admin situation is so that I can stay around here for a long time.
The mods are good people. Just don't act like a £€¥< @&$?$#% and you'll get along fine.

Mas Ayoob over in GATE is one of our gurus, but in GATE only the mod can respond to your inquiry.

:welcome: :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.