Glock Talk banner

Greetings from Israel

619 20
Found the site looking for an answer. I live in Fla, work in Israel as USG contract security. I come home to Florida to be with my wife and we shoot IDPA and have a blast at it.
Former Army Ranger, Operation Urgent Fury and Operation Iraqi Freedom in 05-06 with the 48th Inf Bde, 3rd ID.
Worked in Afghanistan and Iraq for 7 Years, now in Israel for work.
Reactions: LASTRESORT20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· A swamp dude
12,584 Posts
Greetings from SW Florida. Your professional background should provide some interesting real-life insights for us, so I hope you'll contribute often. Be safe.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greetings from SW Florida. Your professional background should provide some interesting real-life insights for us, so I hope you'll contribute often. Be safe.
Well one thing I can tell here, other than 1 Job in Afghanistan all I have ever used in all three countries have been either a glock 17 or a 19. Used the M-9 of course but have carried a [email protected] 9mm on the Afghan border patrol.

· A swamp dude
12,584 Posts
Well one thing I can tell here, other than 1 Job in Afghanistan all I have ever used in all three countries have been either a glock 17 or a 19. Used the M-9 of course but have carried a [email protected] 9mm on the Afghan border patrol.
Did you see lots of Glocks in use by other operators in those countries?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.