Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GT-Forum,

first of all i need to apologize since i am not a native english speaker. So please be patient with me reagrding my typos and grammar.
Second i want to introduce myself:
Michael, living ion the southern part of Germany near Heidelberg.
Sportshooter and reloader since the mid 80s, hunter since a few years.
Currently i own a G22 Venari by RBF and a Glock 17 9mm Kit for it.
Also a .357Sig barrel for the G22.
I just ordered a G19SD 4th Gen.
I am 52 years old and my other hobbies are scuba diving and sailing.

Thanks for letting me join

BR

Michael

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hi GT-Forum,

first of all i need to apologize since i am not a native english speaker. So please be patient with me reagrding my typos and grammar.
Second i want to introduce myself:
Michael, living ion the southern part of Germany near Heidelberg.
Sportshooter and reloader since the mid 80s, hunter since a few years.
Currently i own a G22 Venari by RBF and a Glock 17 9mm Kit for it.
Also a .357Sig barrel for the G22.
I just ordered a G19SD 4th Gen.
I am 52 years old and my other hobbies are scuba diving and sailing.

Thanks for letting me join

BR

Michael

G'Day and welcome to the Forum Michael.

Reactions: DB8US

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Yes it is called "LUX" and still own by the same "old" dude :)
The US Army installations there (also NATO HQ) are almost all for sale or used for refugees right now. They even had their own airfield there....
Yes, LUX, that sounds right! I know the base is closed, I believe it was called Campbell Barracks.
Wow, I remember, I used to live in 2C Rhinestrasse, but you say they are all used to house refugees now?
How do you feel about all the refugees coming into Germany?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well concerning the refugees my feelings are twofold:
-"Real" refugees, from actual warzones should receive shelter and help untill the thread is over.
-"economical" refugees... Well, we can not help everyone
BUT:
-Everyone who commits a crome or is trying to force his/her religion or culture on us should be kicked out immediatly (This is not so easy in real life...i know)

The more unjustified refugees we have, the more we make it difficult for the real ones.
Everyone who is cheating with his age or not helping to identify himself should also be kicked out... But that topic has the potential to fill a new thread :)

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Indeed it does, enjoy Glock Talk and good luck, the refugee issue looks to be a real problem to us watching from over here, and since I was also born over in Frankfurt, Germany (well, West Germany, back then), I have a soft spot for you guys...

Reactions: crockett

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Motor vehicle Transport Mode of transport Vehicle Automotive window part
Well concerning the refugees my feelings are twofold:
-"Real" refugees, from actual warzones should receive shelter and help untill the thread is over.
-"economical" refugees... Well, we can not help everyone
BUT:
-Everyone who commits a crome or is trying to force his/her religion or culture on us should be kicked out immediatly (This is not so easy in real life...i know)

The more unjustified refugees we have, the more we make it difficult for the real ones.
Everyone who is cheating with his age or not helping to identify himself should also be kicked out... But that topic has the potential to fill a new thread :)
This is why I voted out of the EU. This photo was taken while I was waiting in Calais 2016.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Gruess Dich, Michael! Heidelberg hab' ich vor etwa 30 Jahren besucht, waehrend ich ausserhalb Stuttgart wohnte.

Don't worry about your English. Odds are, it's at least as good as my German.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts