Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here.

Live in Eastern NC. Just unboxed one of my new Glock 44's yesterday and shot 150 rounds through it. Amazingly accurate.

I have a small Glock Collection, with a G 17 L or a G 34 on my "Next Glock Gun list."

Currently I have:

Gen 2 G23 (My first one from @1998)
Gen 3 G 21 SF
Gen 4 G 17
Gen 4 G 17 MOS
Gen 4 G 20
Gen 4 G 23
Gen 4 G 31
Gen 5 G 19
Gen 5 G 19X (2)
Gen 5 G 42
Gen 5 G 43
Gen 5 G 44 (2)
Gen 5 G 45
Gen 5 G 48

The final touched are being applied to my new 125 yard Gun Range, built on my property, (200 year's from my back door) by a great craftsman, American Woodworkery. If I can figure out how to add pics to a post, I will send pics of it.

I am NOT a hunter but I like to shoot paper and steel. Came to the sport late in life, but I am having fun. Not as good as I once was, with my M-14 and then my M16, but I can still het the gongs and paper and milk jugs at 100 yards.

Stay safe during this COVID 19 debacle, and keep it pointed down range.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome to the group. Interesting definition of a small collection, but everything is relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
New guy here.

Live in Eastern NC. Just unboxed one of my new Glock 44's yesterday and shot 150 rounds through it. Amazingly accurate.

I have a small Glock Collection, with a G 17 L or a G 34 on my "Next Glock Gun list."

Currently I have:

Gen 2 G23 (My first one from @1998)
Gen 3 G 21 SF
Gen 4 G 17
Gen 4 G 17 MOS
Gen 4 G 20
Gen 4 G 23
Gen 4 G 31
Gen 5 G 19
Gen 5 G 19X (2)
Gen 5 G 42
Gen 5 G 43
Gen 5 G 44 (2)
Gen 5 G 45
Gen 5 G 48

The final touched are being applied to my new 125 yard Gun Range, built on my property, (200 year's from my back door) by a great craftsman, American Woodworkery. If I can figure out how to add pics to a post, I will send pics of it.

I am NOT a hunter but I like to shoot paper and steel. Came to the sport late in life, but I am having fun. Not as good as I once was, with my M-14 and then my M16, but I can still het the gongs and paper and milk jugs at 100 yards.

Stay safe during this COVID 19 debacle, and keep it pointed down range.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the group. Interesting definition of a small collection, but everything is relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1BigK:

Thanks for the welcome.

You are probably correct, but my clocks are the smallest of my three brand "collections." I am also a huge Henry Rifle and Ruger Fire Arms fan. As I tell bride of 46 years, often, "I don't drink, I don't smoke...I ride my Harley and shoot targets." And one of the two, happens at home.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome from Calabash!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Cape Fear.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts