Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all!

New Glock 44 owner here from Connecticut. I am brand new to the Glock Community, but not to firearms in general. I have been actively shooting since I was 12, now 55. I have recently introduced my GF ( and daughter) to the art of shooting. It was a difficult decision since my gf's ex was definitely an owner who had no business handling a weapon or owning one for that matter. Regardless she took to it much better then expected, and has been supportive in my recent purchases. Previously I had taken an interest to purchase a p22 for the small frame size and low recoil of the. 22 caliber. This did not work out as expected. My next choice was a TX22 but in the end went with the G44. I have not shot the weapon yet and still in process of researching its behavioral characteristics, and allowing some spring settling prior to its first range day. I for one do not prefer a 6 o'clock hold, but for them learning this sight picture is a good start IMHO. Hope to interact with the G44 folks here, and based on some reading, this should be an enjoyable owner experience.

73s to all!! "Bird"

·
Novice
1,874 Posts
Welcome to the looney bin!

Reactions: Blackbirdxx
1 - 13 of 13 Posts