close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Green Scuba/Divers Laser Pointer, 532nm, 200ft submersable, visible beam **TRADED**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Subhadar, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Subhadar

Subhadar

Bought this Scuba laser at Christmas as a gift to myself, and I've lost interest in lasers (besides, I have 11 green lasers anyways). This laser is waterproof to 200 feet and is constructed of an extremely sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum. It comes complete with original box, lanyard, and batteries. Has seen maybe 5 minutes of total on-time usage. Only blemish is a very slight scuff on the brass colored aluminum. Flawless function. It's output is definatly greater than the class IIIa sticker says, email me for output numbers.

The intensity of this laser is amazing, it is powerful enough to project a beam up to 3000 meters or 10,000 + FT even under lighted conditions. These are the only Lasers that you can actually see the Green Laser Beam, given thats only at night or under low-light conditions indoors. If you've never seen a green laser pointer than trust me, you will be impressed!

Green is the brightest of all lasers because of the way the human eye interprets the wavelength of green light. Green Laser Pointers (532nm) are about 30 times brighter than red lasers (635nm-680nm)and the beam is visible at night when pointing around at the sky or in any dark conditions. Works great underwater (submersable up to 200ft) or on land. Purchased at http://store.yahoo.com/xenoline/scubalasers.html payed over $420 with shipping.

Selling for $190 PayPal add 3%. Price includes shipping and insurance to continental US address.

Still available, I am now considering trades for Microtech's.

What I would definately consider in trade:

USER UT6 single edge prefferably, double edge OK seratted, plain
    whatever

USER Scarab Executive single edge preffered or double edge OK, plain or serrated ( I HATE skate tape!)

NIB Vector auto, any type

NIB Amphibian auto, older model without the safety (I HATE safeties!)

ANY single action OTF's, any condition.

Cash can be added by me or by the buyer to offset value differences, if neccesary.

I would accept other models not listed here, these are just the ones that are high on my wish list.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  2. Subhadar

Subhadar

Laser being shone underwater at the side of the pool. The reason there appears to be more than one beam is because I didnt keep my hand still. Normally there is a very crisp, solid beam.

3. Subhadar

Subhadar

This is the Scuba laser being compared to a pointer size laser.

4. Subhadar

Subhadar

Same as other picture, but with the flash on. Even with the flash the beam is still visible. very cool.

5. modgun

modgun CLM

Youre not looking to trade for anything are you?

6. Subhadar

Subhadar

Still available, I am now considering trades for Microtech knives.

What I would definately consider in trade:

USER UT6 single edge prefferably, double edge OK seratted, plain
    whatever

USER Scarab Executive single edge preffered or double edge OK, plain or serrated ( I HATE skate tape!)

NIB Vector auto, any type

NIB Amphibian auto, older model without the safety (I HATE safeties!)

ANY single action OTF's, any condition.

Cash can be added by me or by the buyer to offset value differences, if neccesary.

I would accept other models not listed here, these are just the ones that are high on my wish list. If you have any Microtech's you would be willing to trade please email your offer to:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. Subhadar

Subhadar

Bump. trades now accepted

8. Subhadar

Subhadar

Still available, trade deal fell through.