1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
Thank you Captain Obvious! Now yer gonna tell me when I get up tomorrow, I'll probably have to pee.

·
Why so serious?
65,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not "probably". :tempted:

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Told ya....:supergrin:

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
9,010 Posts
Yeah, we're with ya.........

Did they award MVP yet?......:upeyes:

·
Registered
21,451 Posts
This event will have so much impact on my life. I am amazed I wasn't more emotional during the whole event. I shall dress in the clothing of the victorious team more often. I will properly argue the merits of the winning team at work. I will serve well.

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
Well, thanks for the spoiler. :steamed:

One of those days I was going to get a six-pack of Budweiser, make some hot dogs from the cheapest ingredients I can find at Winn-Dixie, sit on the couch, play the recording of the 2011 Superbowl and find out what teams played it and which one won. Now, thanks to you, that will never happen. :sadangel:

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Agreed. Can't win you have 3 turnovers resulting in 21 points...
As a life long Packer Fan, this is what is gets me.

Rodgers had a good game...but the defense is what won this for the Packers and yet they don't seem to be getting that respect from what I'm reading.

Very difficult to say their offense was the difference considering receivers dropped how many key passes?

At least Roethlisberger didn't get another ring...I hate that guy.

·
NRA Life Member
1,750 Posts
I have disliked the Steelers since the 70s.

·
Banned
5,143 Posts
I HATE the Steelers. I'm glad they lost so I don't have to hear their jack-wagon fans with their jack-wagon towels.

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
Well, I was pulling for the Steelers, simply because I felt I had to pick a team. My wife was pulling for Green Bay. She won the one dollar bet.

After watching the game, I must admit that I'm glad Green Bay won. They played better, though I didn't see anything truly spectacular in the game.

Of course, good defenses tend to prevent spectacular plays from occurring.

·
Why so serious?
65,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did enjoy seeing Donald Driver get a ring. :cool:

·
Giddy up!
991 Posts
I enjoyed seeing the Steelers lose and watching Ben almost single handily give the game to the Packers.
The Packers didn't help their cause by dropping almost every pass that was thrown to the receivers.
It was an exciting game, but was filled with to many dumb mistakes on both sides.
Looks likes Ben can go out and hit on every drunk chick he wants now and won't get in trouble with the NFL since their will be no labor agreement after March 3rd. :rofl: :tongueout: :whistling:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts