close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Green AR15 mag followers

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Bravo, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Bravo

Bravo Millennium Member

I have 21 new, never used green followers for the 30 round AR15 magazine.

Make offer.

Bravo out.
    jlcolb@hotmail.com

2. GSD17

GSD17 Thread Killer

I can't believe no one has made you an offer yet, I just bought a few at a gunshow the other day to update all of my mags, so I have no use for them, but BTT. Someone should offer to you before long. Make a mention in the Black Rifle Forum.

3. Bravo

Bravo Millennium Member

GSD17,

Thanks for the plug. I have had offers but they were less then 40 cents each and I don't consider such offes when they go for $1.00 each. That's what I paid for them, what they are going for now or a tad less. I have to many and know I will take a loss but am not willing to take that big of a loss.

If need be, I'll just keep them. Maybe I should have placed a price then I wouldn't have received such nonsence as "I'll give you 10 cents each and you pay the shipping."

Bravo out.

4. xecutioner

xecutioner

Sorry if I offended you with my offer. Thats what it was, an offer. I based this on the fact that the green ones are not as in demand now with the newer colored ones that are now out and the fact that right below your thread at ar15 there is this ad :

Replacement green followers for USGI M16/AR15 30 round mags. These are new, no flashing or overmold.
    Down to the last of these and looking to move them. Therefore, priced to sell.
    Shoot me an e-mail or IM.
    .45 cents each, plus shipping. 75 or more, shipping included.

And the offer I made you was for more than they are asking. I figure you are talking about me since you didnt return my email. Again I apoligize if I offended you I was not trying to.

5. Bravo

Bravo Millennium Member

xecutioner,

No I was not talking about you. As a matter of fact I believe I never received your offer. I must have had some 10 posts anywhere from 10 cents to 25 cents a piece. Actually I had one that beat these this morning (should post it) from someone here on this list. Can you believe he offered a whopping 5 cents for eachone and I pay the postage. I guess I am to blame and I'll take that for stating make me an offer.

I might just email him back and send them to him free being he is that (cheap)hard up . I figure that if he were to put them in his magazines and they save his rear end one day it was worth it.

Still have to think about this because right now I am pis$ed off about this.

Bravo out.

6. Stasher1

Stasher1

FWIW, I bought 100 brand new followers for $30 shipped about a year and a half ago.