close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greely and Topton Final Results

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by OMF64, Sep 12, 2006.

1. OMF64

OMF64

I may just be too over anxious but I have a couple questions. (1) Shouldn't both Greeley and Topton Final results be posted by now? (2) Why are the Preliminary Results of both these matches in a different format? ie: No Bookmarks for quickly checking categories.

I shot the Greeley match and had a great time so obviously I am anxious to see the final results.

Thanks for any help you can provide.:)

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Looks like whom ever was working both the files you speak of the last time saved them without book marks. In acrobat when you save them you have a choice of either with or without book marks. As for why they are not final yet, I don't know but am guessing there were some late corrections to be made or the staff was busy with the other matches that have been conducted the last couple weeks.

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

I've been watching the Greeley results looking for them to finalize too, and I've seen two rounds of changes since they initially posted them.

4. OMF64

OMF64

Don At PC; I suppose you are correct. I guess we wont see them up this week either since this is a double match weekend (Hallsville & Brighten). I have to work this weekend so I wont make either so was looking forward to maybe some good news to help me through a weekend of work.

Thanks for the info.

5. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Per GSSF, the finals for CO and PA should be up soon, if not, then by the end of the week. The person who handles updating the website is currently out of the office, hence the delay. I'm anxious too, since a random award is all I have a shot at this time around.

6. cmzneb

cmzneb

Odd thing is....

I received a prize check today for the CO match. Final results still aren't posted though.

7. OMF64

OMF64

Congrats my friend. Glad someone is hearing something. Looks like old Don At PC is correct and we wont see the finals this week. I imagine the office is empty with folks covering the Hallsville and Brighton Matches this weekend. So they will be even more behind the power curve. They are sure some busy hardworking folks. They work at a heck of a pace with so much travel. My hat's off to them.:thumbsup:

8. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

They have done three matches, Anderson, Brighton, and Hallsville, over the past two weekends.

Chris and more to the point Cindy, who updates the GSSF website, went almost directly from Anderson to the USPSA Nationals in Barry, Illinois and from there to run the Hallsville GSSF match.

Scott produced the final awards for both Pennsylvania and Colorado before he left for Brighton but after Cindy left for Illinois.

Cindy just has not been in the office enough to update the website with the final results.

That will probably happen by Tuesday when they all finally get back in the office, but producing the preliminary results for Brighton and Hallsville will probably take priority.

:)

9. cmzneb

cmzneb

Actually it looks like they posted the finals yesterday.

10. jay33

jay33

Topton results are up.

11. NitLion

NitLion

I'm not seeing them?!

12. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Hit F5 to refresh.

Oh well, so much for my dreams of getting lucky. Maybe next time.

13. NitLion

NitLion

Still nothing.... all I get are the prelims?!

14. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Try minimizing your ISP and then going in through Internet Explorer.

15. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Try copying this link directly into your IE address bar or directly clicking on it:

http://www.gssfonline.com/results/2006/2006tpa.pdf

That should do it.

16. uumikew

uumikew

I got $25! This is the first time I have gotten any money back. Does GSSF send you a check?

-- mike --

17. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Congrats!

They've been pretty quick lately. I would imagine you'll have your check in a couple of weeks. Another poster said they had already received their check from the CO match, which was the same weekend.