Greeley Prelims

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Don At PC, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

They are posted at www.gssfonline.com. Great job GSSF Crew. I see they had 200 entries which should provide a pretty nice prize list.

Way to go Team Carver ( Butch, Dwight & Steve) looks like another great Team effort and First Place. With a Team Score of 151.21 looks like y'al bumped into a 2nd place of all team scores. Congrats Team.:thumbsup:

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

It would appear the LWD barrel/comp on another 17 agrees with Butch, judging by the UL times.

(I heard there was some really special match ammo associated with that too.) :rofl:

:patriot:

3. TheKnight

TheKnight

I went to the Greely Co. GSSF competition, It was my first ever competition, Since I have only been shooting handguns in Feb 07.
    I had a great time, everyone I met I liked, the Staff was wonderfull, and helpful knowing it was my fist time ever to a competition.
    I didn't place well, but I did have a great time shooting, and I stayed afterwards to help with the clean up, they got with free drinks and snacks...Not one to pass up on food and juice...I offered up my services....lol.

I plan on doing this again next year.

4. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

:welcome: to GSSF!
    One of the big attractors for me continues to be the fine people I've met at matches, some of whom have become very special friends. Most of the RO's I've met are fine folks and the GSSF staff are all first class.

You're positioned to give a couple of the other western matches a shot too if you get the time next year and your scores will only get better. :thumbsup:

Good luck at your next match, wherever it is, and be sure to drag a friend along to shoot & share the fun with!

5. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

Yeah.....

Special, high quality, match grade Blazers! :supergrin:

6. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Congratulations, "Team CARVER Mounts" Butch, Dwight and Steve apparently gave another stellar performance. GREAT Shooting!!!
    :wave: :wave:

Bobby