Greeley Match

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Panhandle Bill, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Panhandle Bill

Panhandle Bill Senior Member

I would like to say "Thanks" to the GSSF crew and the folks that handled the match at Greeley. Everything was great!!

My Son and I got to Greeley late Saturday afternoon and drove out to the range and looked around, & talked to Chris and Cindy. We went back Sunday morning to shoot and finished up in around 2 hours including getting our guns checked out and sitting around talking.

Great day!!, Great trip!! "LIFE IS GOOD"

"THANKS" again for a good match. Hope to be back in "06"

Bill

2. TerraMedicX

TerraMedicX

I'll second that! That was my first GSSF match, and it was a GREAT time! Now, I just need to take some of that great advice that I got from some of the range officials and hopefully I can improve enough by next year to actually hit more than three of the plates!! ;a

Nate.

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

Good time at Greeley here as well.

Really like the fact that there were practice stages set up!!!! I only wish that I would have known that ahead of time so I could have loaded up some more ammo.

Shot my best times ever even despite leaving one plate standing in both Am Sub and Comp. ;Q

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Panhandle Bill,

I regret missing the trip to Greeley this year. They "always" have a great match with extremely helpful RO's and lotsa hospitality.

I hear that you and Doug had personal bests!!! Congratulations!!!
    ;+ ;+ ;+ ;Y ;+ ;+ ;+

See ya on the range,
    Bobby

5. Panhandle Bill

Panhandle Bill Senior Member

Thanks Bobby,

We missed having you with us. It sure makes a long trip shorter when your traveling with friends. (also less driving time)

Doug had sub 100 in both Am Civ and Comp and I in Am Civ. A long way from the "deep end" but good for us.

See you in Conyers and Lubbock!!

Bill