close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greeley Debriefing/Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Aug 23, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your comments and photos here.

2. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I arrived this afternoon with a couple of other shooters from Lubbock. We will shoot the matches in the morning and let you know how it went tomorrow night.

3. FireCop-G19

FireCop-G19

I arrived first thing this morning, but didn't shot the first stage until 11am. It was the Glock M, and they were having a hard time figuring things out. There were some RO snafu's.....not starting shooters at the low-ready, starting with fingers on the trigger, guys with 4 or 5 guns shooting them all back-to-back. The plates and the 5 to Glock went very smooth though.

I shot my best match yet, a match score of 118.46 in Amateur Civilian. I had two sub-3 second strings on the plates, and two 5.0 second strings. Good day except for the fumbled first stage. Probably not good enough for a "A" class placement, and too good for a "B" class placement, but still should be a solid "A".

4. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

I arrived around 1:30 to meet my buddy who was ro'ing in the morning. I wanted to have the armorer look at my 30 because loading a full mag into it is PITA, but there was a long line, so I waited awhile at 5 to Glock, shot it, then shot the plates, then M, then went to the armorer, who was gone (this was around 4PM). So I went home. Anyways overall a fun day, shot 201 with my 17 in Amciv and 210 with my 30 in subcompact, not great by any means, but better than I did last year. (edit not better than I did last year in amciv with my 17, but it felt better)

5. LOCHFAL

LOCHFAL Millennium Member

Got up there about 9:45 this am. Very slow. Got the team together and went for it. Hardly had to wait at any of the stages. Shot one entry. I think I did better this year than the last two anyhow. A fairly good time was had by all.