close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greeley, CO finals

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by hagan34, Aug 29, 2011.

1. hagan34

hagan34

Seeing that's it's been almost month now.......

OK not really but I want to let everyone know that I won a random pistol already so good lucky to rest of you!

What? Positive thinking right?

Michael needs G34

2. mike g35

mike g35

I hear ya Michael!!! Send me some of your positive thinking and I'll send you some of mine and then hopefully we will both win a pistol!!! :rofl:I would ask what you would get if you did win a random but I'm pretty sure I already know!!!

3. mike g35

mike g35

good luck!!!!!!!!

4. trlcavscout

trlcavscout

I dont know how you did, me and my wife are both winning, duh :tongueout: We need matching G17's to finish the 40-9 switch. We are going girly :supergrin: Actually she wants a 9 and I dont want to load 2 calibers so I am switching also. I picked up a new (might as well be pink) G26 gen 4 today since they didnt have any G17's in stock.

But good luck to all!!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  5. hagan34

hagan34

I can tell you that I don't have to worry about picking out a new GLOCK based on my performance. :rofl:

I Like the .40 and feel that I shoot it well when I get plenty of trigger time in. I almost sold my G22 to down size on calibers and just stick with 9mm (which I need for another long term project) and .45ACP but Wife said if I wanted to start shooting Competitively I had to use what I have for now, and seeing that the G22 is my only Glock it was saved.

and now that my xmas list includes a G34 for me and a G19 for her, hoping to get her out next year to try the GSSF thing.