close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Greatest Vitamin in the World

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RaiderRodney, Aug 20, 2003.

1. RaiderRodney

RaiderRodney Just Win Baby

Hey everyone. I have been looking for a good multi-vitamin for years that actually has everything my body needs in one bottle! Well, I finally found it and I also liked it so good, that I have started selling it. Please check it out at:

www.petersonsgreatestvitamins.com

Did you all know that most all of the vitamins in your grocery and healthfood store are cheaply made synthetic look-a-likes of real vitamins! They can actually do you more harm than good! ;P

The Greatest Vitamin in the World only uses all-natural forms of chelated vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and enzymes.

EVEN IF YOU ARE TOTALLY not interested, please check out the web-site and educate yourself about vitamins in general. Some of those synthetic vitamins are scary!!

2. Earl at DFW

Earl at DFW Deceased Millennium Member

Then why don't they sponsor Paul Harvey?

3. RaiderRodney

4. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

Oboy! Another MLM! Just what I wanted. ;Q

5. RaiderRodney

Well, I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now. It has already cut out my indigestion and heartburn. I think it is a really great vitamin. I just wanted to share with everyone that was looking for a good all-natural choice.

updated 9/11/03

Been on the vitamin a little over a month now. I can really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, and like I mentioned earlier, my stomach indegestion and heartburn is now gone completely. The enzymes and pro-biotics in this vitamin have really helped me out.

If anyone is interested in a good business on the side, please check it out on my web-site. So far, so good with this one.